5 THINGS THE HAPPYLY MARRIED COUPLES DO EVERY MORNING
Generally, in today’s lifestyle, couples find their mornings chaotic; there is a pressure to send kids to schools, getting themselves ready for office, finishing household chores and so on. Similarly, on weekends they get up late to supplement their weekday tiredness & sleep.According to eminent relationship expert and marriage counselor Shivani Misri Sadhoo, it is essential for couples to find few minutes every morning to connect with each other. Otherwise, day to day professional and household pressure may weaken their romantic bond. Counselor Shivani suggests that to connect with your partner in every morning does not need much efforts and time rather it can be done by the following 6 things that happiest couples do every morning.
1. Happy couples try to get up at the same time (if they don’t work on different or odd work shifts):The first step to find a few minutes with your spouse is to get up together at the same time. To achieve this goal, a couple should try to bring a disciplined routine of going to bed every on time.
2. They Enjoy A Cup Of Tea Or Coffee Together
3. They Make Eye ContactHappy couples often brush their teeth together. For those few minutes, couples look into each other’s eyes. They usually, touch each other, a hand on the waist, gentle touch on the cheek or head on the chest.
4. They Share Up The Morning Chores
5. They Bid Kiss Goodbye: It is very important for a couple to always show affection amongst each other before they leave for their respective offices. For example, if a husband or wife leaves home for work an hour before the wife or husband gets up so they always say goodbye with a kiss on their forehead. It’s not about needing the affection but more so knowing that he or she is thinking of them before they head off to work.
- Fear of Marriage: Gamophobia – Causes, Signs, and Treatment Reveals Psychologist and Marriage Counselor Shivani Misri Sadhoo - September 14, 2020
- Are You Afraid of Flying? Essential Tips that Will Help You Overcome Aerophobia - September 7, 2020
- When is the Correct Time to Walk Away From a Relationship? - September 1, 2020